Followers

Monday, May 1, 2017

WE EAT SOCIAL MEDIA FOR BREAKFAST

First of all I really enjoyed reading the article and I was going to proof read but once I started to read the first four paragraphs I started to get into it more and more and so by the time I checked what time it is I saw that i was getting to the end. So the tone of it was formal serious and also it seemed like that the author was showing a message and other stuff. The way the author used diction and syntax was very unique because he explain about how our generations changed a lot over time. For example he said "Pictures aren’t the same now as when I was a kid, anymore than a song on Pandora is "the same" as "the same song" on a vinyl album" and I agree with him on that on how back then they had big music records and then to musics on radios and now to apps that has all types of genre musics to listem to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment