Followers

Sunday, April 9, 2017

ESSAY

So there was 3 prompts to choose from and so I chose the 3rd prompt. The prompt was to explain on how Dr. Preston uses language and rhetorical devices on his essay that he did on about Fahrenheit 451 and reading and so that's what I'm about to do.
I didn't read the entire essay, I only proofed read it and it seemed like most of the paragraphs had some bits of important stuff. For example, in the beginning paragraph he started off with a strong sentence which was "we should read the same books more than once" and I agree because we just finished reading Fahrenheit 451 and I need to read it one more time because there's parts I'm a bit confused on and so maybe if I read it again I would understand it more. Even though I just proofed read the essay I enjoyed and laughed on some parts because Preston included little part of his childhood and also about Taco Bell that if you eat that everyday you can get diabetes and that no one wants that. Dr. Preston then started to compare the book and author with other famous people. Also he started saying about hands and that Montag couldn't control his hands and that it seemed like it had its kind of its own and that it's dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment