Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016

LETTER TO A MENTOR DRAFT 1

So I have a big question and it was that why are there 365 days in a year? So I have to find experts on why there are 365 days in a year and that expert is (MENTORS NAME)

Dear (MENTORS NAME) ,
   I have a big question and i was thinking about for quite some time and it's that why are ther 365 days in a year? This is my big question because why can't there be more days and months, if there were more months what would it be called? Also would there be different holidays added if we did have more days in a year? Why is there a leap year? Also I think other people think that too and so if there were more days would people think the year would be longer and for me 365 days is pretty long but when u have school it makes it go by quick. So that's my big question to you.

Sincerely, 
Junior Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment